Let’s keep pets and people healthy.
At Companion Pet Clinic, the health, safety and well-being of our patients, our staff and our community is our #1 priority. We will continue to provide medical care for your pet in accordance with the guidance provided by the American Veterinary Medical Association, Arizona Veterinary Medical Association, and Center For Disease Control.
Our lobby is now open! We look forward to seeing you.
Our lobby is now open with no masks required. If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, please call us to discuss alternative arrangements.
Curbside appointments are still available. For all curbside appointments:
- Call as you arrive in the parking lot and we’ll meet you at your vehicle. All patients will be taken from the car and escorted inside. We ask that you remain in your vehicle in our parking lot while your pet is examined in our treatment area.
- A veterinarian will contact you by phone to review the exam findings, recommended diagnostics and treatment plan.
- A veterinarian will contact you by phone to review the surgical procedure prior to surgery and follow up after surgery to review the post operative care.
- Estimates for treatment plans and payment transactions will be performed over the phone.
Medication and prescription diets are now available for pick-up inside the clinic and still available curbside. For all curbside pick-ups:
- Medication and prescription diet pick-ups will be delivered to you curbside.
- We ask that you pre-pay over the phone, then relay what date/time you will pick up.
- Call the clinic as you arrive in the parking lot and we’ll meet you at your vehicle with your pet’s items and receipt.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Drs. Brandon and Kimberly Young and the staff at Companion Pet Clinic