Companion Pet Clinic offers a fully equipped on-site diagnostic laboratory.
Common bloodwork run in-house includes:
- Complete blood cell count (white blood cells, red blood cells)
- Biochemistry panel (Kidney, liver, biliary, pancreatic enzymes, inflammatory, neoplastic, infectious parameters).
- Infectious disease: FELV/FIV (Feline Leukemia Virus, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Parvo virus
- Ehrlichia (Tick fever testing).
- Cytology, fine needle aspirate, bone biopsies
- Hypothyroid and hyperthyroid testing
- Phenobarbitol levels
Additional testing commonly sent to an off-site laboratory:
- Valley Fever
- ACTH Stimulation, Low Dose dexamethasone, Urine cortisol: creatinine ratio (aids in the diagnosis of Cushings disease and Addisons disease)
- Urine cortisol:creatinine ratio
- Urine protein:creatinine ratio
- Cortisol levels
- Serum bile acids (aids in the diagnosis of liver disease)
- Feline Upper Respiratory disease panel (Herpes, Mycoplasma, Bordatella, Calicivirus, Chlamydia)
- Distemper Virus
- ProBNP – heart disease
- Canine Gastrointestinal panel (Cobalamin, folate – bacterial overgrowth, malnutrition and malabsorption disorders).
- Canine and feline diarrhea panels
- Feline Toxoplasmosis and Coronavirus