Signs of osteoarthritis include:
- Reluctance to take walks of usual length
- Stiffness (that may disappear once the pet has ‘warmed up’)
- Difficulty climbing stairs, climbing in the car, on the bed or a sofa
- Difficulty rising from rest Limping
- Abnormal gait
- Licking of a single joint
- Acting withdrawn, spending less time playing with family (which is often misunderstood as a sign of ‘aging’)
- Soreness when touched
- Rarely, aggression when touched or approached
Did you know treatment for arthritis can markedly improve your furry little friends quality of life and slow down the progression of the disease.
Our arthritis packages include:
1) 10 Companion Laser Therapy treatment sessions.
2) 8 Adequan injections (polysulfated glycosaminoglycan) that helps prevent the cartilage in your dog’s joint from wearing away.
3) Dasuquin oral tabs (Glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate) supplements.
Read more about or promotional package for the treatment of arthritis.